To be eligible for the application process, potential candidates must have:
(a) completed a minimum of 7 years of formal schooling,
(b) a satisfactory record of academic achievement, and
(c) least 13 years old upon registration
- Application Form (Online or Paper Form)
- Copy of ID or Passport
- Copy of Report Cards or Transcripts* for past two years
- $250 CAD Application Fee (non-refundable)
- Student Survey Form
- Copy of valid Study Permit and Visitor Visa (if applicable)
*Transcripts must be translated to English or notarized with English translation, official documents are required before school starts.
Please submit your Required Documents to email@example.com
- Applications will be reviewed by our Admissions team. Potential students will go through a first level screening (in person/online) interview regarding their student application. It usually takes 3 to 5 business days.
- After the review of the application and Admission Interview, the conditional letter of acceptation and tuition invoice will be issued to the qualified students.
- Signed Paper Forms
If the student is under 19 years of age, parent/guardian signature is required.
- Our School provides several options for paying your tuition fees. Please contact us for more information.
- After receiving the tuition deposit payment, an Official Letter of Acceptance and a tuition receipt will be issued and sent out.
- International Students may use this as proof of acceptance for their student Visa Applications.
- Students may apply for a study permit once they have our Official Letter of Acceptance.
- In addition, candidates who need Homestay and Custodianship services can apply as well.