To be eligible for the application process, potential candidates must have: (a) completed a minimum of 9 years of formal schooling, (b) a satisfactory record of academic achievement, and (c) least 15 years old upon registration.
- Online Application Form
- Copy of ID or Passport
- Copy of Report Cards or Transcripts
Must show grades from the last two years.
- Application Fee
- Applications will be reviewed by our Admissions team. Potential students will go through a first level screening (in person/online) interview regarding their student application.
- After the review of the application, the conditional letter of acceptation and tuition invoice will be issued to the qualified students.
- Signed Paper Forms
If the student is under 19 years of age, parent/guardian signature is required.
- Our School provides several options for paying your tuition fees. Please contact us for more information.
- After receiving the tuition deposit payment, an Official Letter of Acceptance and a tuition receipt will be issued and sent out. Therefore, International Students may use this as proof of acceptance for their student Visa Applications.
- Students may apply for a study permit once they have our Official Letter of Acceptance. In addition, candidates who need Homestay and Custodianship services can apply as well.