|FEES||LOCAL STUDENTS||INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS|
Rate effective February 5th, 2018 (Price in Canadian Dollar)
*One time fee, non-refundable | **Refundable
Additional bank charges apply for international wire transfer.
- Beneficiary: CIRA HIGH SCHOOL INC.
- Bank Name: RBC BANK CANADA
- Institution (Bank) number: 003
- Branch (Transit) number: 06520
- Account number: 1003029
- Branch Address: 8585 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC, V6P4Z9
We accept major credit cards:
We accept all major forms of payment through PayPal, a faster, safer way to pay. In a few easy steps, you can use your PayPal account to pay with PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or Visa Debit card.
- Business name: Canada Royal Arts High School
We accept in person cash payment.
Canada Royal Arts High School is bonded, under the Independent School Act, to the Ministry of Education, Province of British Columbia.
The following policy applies when a student withdraws from the school program after fees are paid. (For a newly registered student, the paid tuition covers the first year).
Canada Royal Arts High School will provide a refund of any prepaid tuition ($250 refund processing fee and home stay replacement fee), if the applicant is denied a student visa.
The applicant must provide us with an authentic Visa Denial Letter issued by the Canadian High Commission within the first 14 days of the applicant’s first semester. If the Visa Denial Letter is deemed to be genuine and accurate by the Admissions Office, the applicant will receive a refund of prepaid tuition fees, as well as a $250 refund processing fee and home stay replacement fee.
- If the student is found in violation of school and home stay regulations (i.e. bullying, chronic absenteeism, drinking alcohol, or taking drugs) and is asked to withdraw from the school.
- If any international student becomes a landed immigrant during the course of study, the lower fees will take effect in the following year.