|FEES||LOCAL STUDENTS||INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS|
Rate effective February 5th, 2018 (Price in Canadian Dollar)
*One time fee, non-refundable | **Refundable
HOMESTAY & CUSTODIANSHIP
|OTHER EXPENSES (IF APPLICABLE)|
|Homestay Placemnet Fee*||$300|
|Room and Full Board (3 meals)||$1,100 ~ $1,200 /Month|
|Custodianship Declaration Fee*||$300|
|Custodian Service Fee**||$1,200|
|Medical Insurance (18 years and younger)**||$400|
|Airport Pickup Fee||$150/One-way|
*One-time fee, non-refundable
** School year (10 months)
Rate effective September 4th, 2018 (Price in Canadian Dollar)
Additional bank charges apply for international wire transfer.
- Beneficiary: CIRA HIGH SCHOOL INC.
- Bank Name: RBC BANK CANADA
- Institution (Bank) number: 003
- Branch (Transit) number: 06520
- Account number: 1003029
- Branch Address: 8585 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC, V6P 4Z9
- Swift Code: ROYCCAT2
We accept major credit cards:
We accept all major forms of payment through PayPal, a faster, safer way to pay. In a few easy steps, you can use your PayPal account to pay with PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or Visa Debit card.
- Business name: Canada Royal Arts High School
We accept in person cash payment.
Canada Royal Arts High School is bonded, under the Independent School Act, to the Ministry of Education, Province of British Columbia.
The following policy applies when a student withdraws from the school program after the tuition fee is paid. For a newly registered student, the paid tuition covers the first year.
Conditions may apply. Please speak to us about details if you have any questions.
- One-half(1/2) of the tuition fee will be refunded if the student withdraws, for whatever reason, before the start of the first semester.
- One-third(1/3) of the tuition fee will be granted if the student withdraws, for whatever reason, one week (seven calendar days) after the start of the first semester.
- No refund will be granted if the student withdraws after one week (seven calendar days) after the start of the first semester.
- Ancillary fees (registration, materials, activities, uniform, homestay placement, university planning, etc.) are non-refundable.
- No refund of the tuition fee will be granted if the student is expelled from the school for gross violation of the school code of conduct (eg; bullying, chronic absenteeism, drinking alcohol, taking drugs, bringing weapons to school), or provincial or Canadian laws.
- Students requesting homestay must read the corresponding refund policies on the application forms.
- The same refund policy stated above applies to international students. However, if the study permit application for international student is not approved by Immigration Canada, a full refund of all fees, except the registration, custodianship declaration, activity fees, homestay placement fee, and a $50 administration charge, will be granted upon written proof of such refusal.
- A student who has been approved for a study permit of visa using a school-issued letter of acceptance will not be issued a tuition refund.
- The school has different tuition fees for local and international students. If any international student becomes a permanent resident during the course of study, the lower fees will take effect in the following school year.