Canada Royal Arts High School Scholarships
Canada Royal Arts High School offers scholarships for students who display an aptitude in a variety of settings. Scholarships are offered for outstanding academic achievement and extra-curricular involvement. This scholarship is meant to reward applicants for their efforts in and outside of the school community.
Students will be considered if they have above average scores in their academics and/or have achieved recognition in extracurricular activities.
Hence, the scholarship is available to selected applicants as a deduction of tuition fees. Students can apply for scholarships before the start of the semester.
Any students who show strong academic performance, active involvement in sports, extra-curricular activities, or volunteering are eligible for Scholarships.
In order to be considered, the potential candidate must prepare a Scholarship Package.
The Scholarship Package must contain:
- Your student portfolio, including Artwork or related materials;
- A copy of your Official Academic Transcripts;
- A copy of your English proficiency test results (if any);
- Any certificates, rewards, or recognition’s from extracurricular activities.
Step 1: Check if you are eligible for the scholarship.
Step 2: Prepare the necessary materials required in the Scholarship Package.
Step 3: Submit your completed Scholarship Package to:
- e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail – #100-5631 No.3 Rd. Richmond, BC V6X 2C7 Canada
- In-person at the mailing address.
Step 4: Continue checking your email for our response. Any potential students will be invited (in person/online) to an interview in order to solidify Scholarship eligibility.