Canada Royal Arts High School Scholarships
We offer scholarships for students who display an aptitude in a variety of settings. Scholarships are offered for outstanding academic achievement and extra-curricular involvement. This scholarship is meant to reward applicants for their efforts in and outside of the school community.
The scholarship is available to selected applicants as a deduction of tuition fees. Students can apply for scholarships before the start of the semester.
Any students who show strong academic performance, active involvement in arts, extra-curricular activities, or volunteering are eligible for Scholarships.
In order to be considered, the potential candidate must prepare a Scholarship Package.
The Scholarship Package must contain:
- Your student portfolio, including Artwork(+5 with description) or related materials;
- A copy of your Official Academic Transcripts;
- A copy of your English proficiency test results (if any);
- Any certificates, rewards, or recognition’s from extracurricular activities (if any)
Step 1: Check if you are eligible for the scholarship.
Step 2: Prepare the necessary materials required in the Scholarship Package.
Step 3: Submit your completed Scholarship Package by filling the form below or:
- Online Application Form
- Mail – 896 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5Z 3Y1 Canada
- In-person at the mailing address.
Step 4: Continue checking your email for our response. Any potential students will be invited (in person/online) to an interview in order to solidify Scholarship eligibility.