Canada Royal Arts High School is one of the only Arts-Oriented High Schools in the Vancouver Area, Canada. Our school is offering secondary education for students pursuing a career in the field of Creative Arts.
We are dedicated to providing students with a well-rounded educational experience, thus preparing them for life outside of school. Our intention is to create a safe and open environment where respectful relationships, high achievement, good character, and participation in the school community is valued.
Canada Royal Arts High School is part of Columbia International Education Group, one of Canada’s leading institution in University Planning. Our organization ensures admission in the top Art Universities in North America.
Registered by the British Columbia Ministry of Education
Globally Recognized Dogwood Diploma
Experienced, High-Skilled Professionals and Educators
Small Classrooms for the Best Learning Environment
We strive to provide students a safe and inspiring learning environment for obtaining a well-rounded, intensive, creative education.
We want to all parents and students to receive full support in achieving a shared vision – helping all students to achieve excellence. We are here to create an environment for all students to learn and practice their discipline, self-expression, creativity, and community building skills.
We are here to educate students on the importance and value of Respect so they can learn to work in Co-operation while developing Integrity and Responsibility, so they may grow up treating people with Fairness and learning to understand Diversity. In this process, we will see all students grow up and do all things with Excellence.
In partnership with parents, we are here to build a community and culture that inspires students and that is dedicated to the wholeness and wellness of students’ bodies, minds and souls. We educate students holistically in order to meet their academic, social, emotional and physical needs. We recognize that it is the responsibility of the school, in partnership with parents/guardians, to oversee the process of refining students’ life skills alongside their academic skills. In order to make this mission possible, the school is prepared to offer:
- Academically honest and just education: Teachers will provide clear instructions and expectations regarding all class material include quizzes, exams, homework, and projects according to the standards of the BC Ministry of Education.
- A wide range of resources for students’ academic and emotional growth:
I. Homework help sessions
II. Future development/higher education planning and advising
III. Local and international school enrollment information sessions
IV. A diverse range of academic courses based on students’ needs
V. Educationally beneficial field trips
I. School counselling for students’ emotional wellness
II. Parental and spouse counselling and advising sessions as it affects student welfare
III. Information on organizations related to student welfare
- Privilege and privacy: All information discussed with parents and students will be protected and will not be disclosed to any party not directly involved in the situation.
- Open channels of communication: with parents, appointed legal guardians and students.
- Volunteer opportunities: Information, training, and placement in volunteer positions within and outside the school.
- Supervision during the school’s scheduled class hours: The school is responsible for students supervision during scheduled teaching hours, including field trips. The school is not responsible for supervision outside of these hours. Additionally, the school does not take responsibility for students during the lunch period if they choose to leave school grounds.
- Extra supervision if a student requires special care: Those students with identified special needs will be given appropriate attention.
- Safety regulations and release forms: for school events including field trips.
- Enforcement of the School Code of Conduct: during regular school days and during all school-sponsored events.
On behalf of all the staff here at Canada Royal Arts High School, welcome! We are glad to have the chance to work with students, parents, and members of the community to create an ideal environment for learning.
At Canada Royal Arts High School, our goal is to nurture each individual’s skills and passions and to provide personalized guidance to students as they embark on their particular path to success. Instruction at our school focuses on the visual arts. We firmly believe in nurturing all facets of student achievement—academic, social, emotional, and physical. Our motto is “Do all things well”, which is why we strive to offer a diverse range of opportunities both within the classroom and outside of it.
In addition, we believe that parents, guardians, and other members of the community are important stakeholders in the education of young people. We are always happy to meet with those who wish to learn about the school and participate in our community. Together, we aim to create a sense of caring, inclusion, and appreciation of different viewpoints.
To all those who wish to join us on the lifelong path of learning, we wish you the best and extend a warm welcome. My door is always open—please feel free to drop by and say hello!