Canada Royal Arts High School is a dual-stream, co-ed, private school offering Grades 10 to 12 and adult learning programs. We are certified by the British Columbia Ministry of Education (certificate#: 3996925). Students successfully graduating from our school are awarded the internationally recognized Dogwood Diploma. In addition to a regular high school program we provide an Arts-oriented curriculum that appeals to students interested in visual and interactive art, industrial and graphic design, fashion design, animation design and more. Our students are accepted by recognized universities throughout the world. We are dedicated to providing students with outstanding preparation for their post-secondary education and future careers. We value excellent academic performance, maximizing personal potential and high achievements in leadership and teamwork. Our school aims to bring out the best in each of its students.
Registered by the British Columbia Ministry of Education
Globally Recognized Dogwood Diploma
Experienced, High-Skilled Professionals and Educators
Small Classrooms for the Best Learning Environment
We strive to provide students a safe and inspiring learning environment for obtaining a well-rounded, intensive, creative education.
We want to all parents and students to receive full support in achieving a shared vision – helping all students to achieve excellence. We are here to create an environment for all students to learn and practice their discipline, self-expression, creativity, and community building skills.
We are here to educate students on the importance and value of Respect so they can learn to work in Co-operation while developing Integrity and Responsibility, so they may grow up treating people with Fairness and learning to understand Diversity. In this process, we will see all students grow up and do all things with Excellence.
In partnership with parents, we are here to build a community and culture that inspires students and that is dedicated to the wholeness and wellness of students’ bodies, minds and souls. We educate students holistically in order to meet their academic, social, emotional and physical needs. We recognize that it is the responsibility of the school, in partnership with parents/guardians, to oversee the process of refining students’ life skills alongside their academic skills. In order to make this mission possible, the school is prepared to offer:
- Academically honest and just education: Teachers will provide clear instructions and expectations regarding all class material include quizzes, exams, homework, and projects according to the standards of the BC Ministry of Education.
- A wide range of resources for students’ academic and emotional growth:
I. Homework help sessions
II. Future development/higher education planning and advising
III. Local and international school enrollment information sessions
IV. A diverse range of academic courses based on students’ needs
V. Educationally beneficial field trips
I. School counselling for students’ emotional wellness
II. Parental and spouse counselling and advising sessions as it affects student welfare
III. Information on organizations related to student welfare
- Privilege and privacy: All information discussed with parents and students will be protected and will not be disclosed to any party not directly involved in the situation.
- Open channels of communication: with parents, appointed legal guardians and students.
- Volunteer opportunities: Information, training, and placement in volunteer positions within and outside the school.
- Supervision during the school’s scheduled class hours: The school is responsible for students supervision during scheduled teaching hours, including field trips. The school is not responsible for supervision outside of these hours. Additionally, the school does not take responsibility for students during the lunch period if they choose to leave school grounds.
- Extra supervision if a student requires special care: Those students with identified special needs will be given appropriate attention.
- Safety regulations and release forms: for school events including field trips.
- Enforcement of the School Code of Conduct: during regular school days and during all school-sponsored events.